Modern commercial outdoor lighting systems are being asked to do more than ever before. In addition to fulfilling their primary purpose of casting light onto dark roadways, parking areas, and public spaces, outdoor lighting systems are increasingly evaluated for how well they reduce energy consumption, improve safety for both pedestrians and drivers, and serve as the foundation for a range of Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
Outdoor lighting is an important part of the strategic asset base for cities, municipalities, and large enterprises. Echelon offers a sophisticated, comprehensive, open standards-based approach to outdoor lighting control that makes it easy and affordable for lighting owners to increase the efficiency, safety, and versatility of their municipal and commercial lighting systems. Echelon ISO /IEC14908 power line communications solutions are in use at over 600 cities and locations worldwide. In addition, Echelon enables a combined power line and RF based solution, providing the benefits of both architectures.
Watch Video: Outdoor Lighting Networks and Smart City Solutions Overview (courtesy of LonMark International)
Municipality Case Study: Bellingham, WA to reduce energy consumption by 70%
Municipality Use Case: Provide safety and comfort for citizens without compromising energy goals
Municipality Case Study: Cambridge, MA setting the example for adaptive street lighting
Echelon Commercial Outdoor Lighting Control Solutions Enhance Energy Savings, Safety, and Aesthetics for Current and Future Smart Cities
French Street Lighting System Cuts Energy Use with LonWorks® Network
Oslo Street Lighting System Slashes Energy Use with Lonworks Network
Bydgoszcz, Poland, reduces energy by 40% with Echelon Smart Street Lighting system
- Industry Whitepaper: Connecting with the Industrial Internet of Things
- Industry Paper: Efficient Connected Lighting Solutions
- Monitored Outdoor Lighting: Market, Challenges, Solutions, and Next Steps.
- Municipality Case Study: Bellingham, WA to reduce energy consumption by 70%
- Municipality Use Case: Provide safety and comfort for citizens without compromising energy goals
- Municipality Case Study: Cambridge, MA setting the example for adaptive street lighting
- Echelon Commercial Outdoor Lighting Control Solutions Enhance Energy Savings, Safety, and Aesthetics for Current and Future Smart Cities
- Lumewave CPD 4000 - Outdoor Lighting Controller RF
- Lumewave EMB900 Wireless Lighting Modules by Echelon
- Lumewave EMB901 Wireless Dimming and Control Module
- Lumewave TOP900 TN Wireless Lighting Control Module by Echelon
- Lumewave CPD 3000 - Outdoor Lighting Controller PL
- Lumewave TOP900 TLX Wireless Lighting Control Module (136.41 connector)