Gain more control over energy consumption and improve safety
Auto dealership, parking lot, public arena, and large campuses managers are rapidly adopting new lighting systems, not only to be better neighbors but to gain more control over their energy consumption, competitive aesthetics and improved safety.
Upgrading to smart lighting systems with controls can reduce energy consumption by 65 to 85% which results in a better financial bottom line. Watch the webinar recording and learn how adding LED lights and controls can benefit your business.
During the webinar you will:
- Learn about the benefits of smart outdoor lighting controls
- Learn why upgrading to LEDs alone is NOT enough
- See application examples and real use cases
This webinar is for:
- Auto Dealership Managers
- Facility Managers
- Parking Lot Owners/Managers
- University Campus Managers
- Municipal Managers/City Managers
- Public Works Managers
- Street Lighting Managers
- Lighting Operations Managers