- Provides reliable ISO/IEC14908-1 and IEEE 802.15.4 compliant, radio frequency (868 & 915 MHz), two-way communications between lamps d Segment Controllers in even the harshest environments.
- The only Smart Street lighting solution that can mix and match power line and wireless devices in one network.
- Replaces photocells – acts as a photocell when wireless communication is not possible.
- Seamlessly, CPD 4000 can be added to an existing power line based Smart Street Lighting network.
- Supports standards based 6LoWPAN, IPv6 stack, and LonTalk services.
- Provides vital data to the Segment Controller that reduces energy use and operating costs.
- Optimizes communications with integrated wireless meshing to automatically determine the best rr communications with any device on the network.
- Enables remote command and control at every lamp.
- Reduces the total cost of ownership for the lighting network by reducing installation and deployment costs.
- Future proofs lighting systems at lower cost with remote firmware update abilities.
- Eliminates failure-prone photocells at the luminaires by moving time and astronomical based scheduling to the Segment Controller.
|LonMark – Smart Luminaire Controller profile||
|EMC FCC Part 15 Class B||
|Radio Frequency Communications||
- Municipality Case Study: Bellingham, WA to reduce energy consumption by 70%
- Municipality Use Case: Provide safety and comfort for citizens without compromising energy goals
- Municipality Case Study: Cambridge, MA setting the example for adaptive street lighting
- Echelon Commercial Outdoor Lighting Control Solutions Enhance Energy Savings, Safety, and Aesthetics for Current and Future Smart Cities
- On-Demand Webinar: The Anatomy of IoT: Features, Functions, and Capability
- On-Demand Webinar: Open Smart Outdoor Lighting Solution
- On-Demand Panel Webcast: IoT - Designing, Connecting, and Securing your "Things"