- 3.3V operation
- Higher-performance Neuron® Core —internal system clock scales up to 80 MHz
- Enables lower-cost device designs
- Serial memory interface for inexpensive external EEPROM and flash non-volatile memories
- Supports up to 254 Network Variables (NVs) and 127 aliases
- User programmable interrupts provide faster response time to external events
- Includes hardware UART with 16-byte receive and transmit FIFOs
- 7mm x 7mm 48-pin QFN package
- 5-pin network communications port with 3.3V drive and 5V-tolerant pins.
- 12 I/O pins with 35 programmable standard I/O models
- Supports up to 42KB of application code space
- 64KB RAM (44KB user accessible) and 16KB ROM on-chip memories
- Unique 48-bit Neuron ID in every device for network installation and management.
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature range
The Neuron 5000 Processor is compliant with the European Directive 2002/95/EC on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS) in electrical and electronic equipment.
Specifications depend on the network transceiver used with the Neuron 5000 Processor.
Depends on network transceiver: 78 kbit/s for TP/FT-10 channel; 1250 kbit/s for TP/XF-1250 channel. (See EIA-485 channel specification for transmission speed characteristics.)
|Operating Temperature Range||
-40°C to +85°C
|Reflow Soldering Temperature Profile||
Refer to Joint Industry Standard document IPC/JEDEC J-STD-020D.1 (March 2008). Peak Reflow Soldering Temperature.
Neuron 5000 Processor 14305R-2000 14305R-500
- Development Tools - Neuron C Reference Guide
- Development Tools - Neuron C Programmer's Guide
- Neuron Tools Errors Guide
- Series 5000 - Connecting a Neuron® 5000 Processor to an External Transceiver
- Open System Design Guide: Building Control Systems Based on LONWORKS® Technology.
- Considerations for Using XML Web Services for Device-to-device Communication
- Technology Comparison: LONWORKS® Systems versus DeviceNet®
- Building Automation Technology Review
- Open System Specification Framework
- Going Open - Wide Open: The LONWORKS® Platform
- Technical Whitepaper: The IzoT Platform: The Next Generation of LonWorks
- Industry Whitepaper: Segmenting the Internet of Things
- Technical Whitepaper: IIoT Requirements and the IzoT Platform
- Industry Whitepaper: Connecting with the Industrial Internet of Things
- McRock's Industrial Internet of Things Report 2014
- RF Control Networking
- McDonald's in Riverside, California Turns Kitchen Green and Efficient
- Echelon Technology Improves Hospital Operating Rooms